Sunday, February 5, 2012

Ideas never work unless you do..


As I sit here in my oasis, otherwise known as my parents house, I have decided that my ideas are never going to be turned into actions on their own. Its time to act!!! I have always said "ideas never work unless you do" so it's time I take my own advice.

I am a 30 year old mother of 16 month old identical twin boys, and yes for the past 16 months its safe to say I have been SEEING DOUBLE!!!! 2 cribs, 2 car seats, 2 high chairs, 2,2,2,2,2,2,2 and some days I look in the mirror and think there are 2 of me... I have decided to start this blog for a few reasons 1) writing has always been an outlet for me 2) When I read other blogs I always finish reading and feel so great because I realize I m not the only one 3) I want to be able to share my journey of being a working mother of twins, starting my second 90 day body by vi challenge, beginning to train for a 70.3 ironman race, and maintain my relationships.

I hope you enjoy.....

until next time....

Yarrow

1 comment: