Wednesday, February 8, 2012

This is what 5 am looks like...



As I said in my previous post I'm a nurse, and I work shift work, two 12 hour days, then two 12 hour nights then 5 days off. I find the 4 shifts I work I go underground, I feel out of commission and find it difficult to function. Sometimes I wonder if I just need to suck it up and other days I think I deserve to curl up with some ice cream and watch The Biggest Loser.
This set of 4 shifts I have decided to suck it up.
My first two shifts (days) I ran to work, got there VERY early, purchased my coffee, was called crazy by the crew on nights BUT I felt amazing!!! I was in a great mood all day.
I didn't get in my 8 glasses of water, I think I got about 4 glasses each day. The way I see it, is if I hadn't set my goal for 8 I probably would have only drank 2.

*The picture on the right is what a 5am run to work looks like.. AMAZING!!!!*

No comments:

Post a Comment